Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tuesday Workout

Kept trying to workout yesterday, but since I didn't get it done in the morning before the kids got up I kept getting interrupted, so I got little exercises in throughout the day, plus it was kind of an "active rest" day cause I was vacuuming up a storm (got a refurbished Kirby yesterday and it is awesome!)

But I did hold a handstand for 1 minute and a wheel for 1:15, plus did some mountain climbers, but kept getting interrupted and loosing count.

This morning I did it kid free and scored 500 mountain climbers (with tip of toe taps, not full ball of foot on the ground) in 5:28 - good score, arms were burning.

I'm feeling like I want to get a good concentrated workout for my abs, they've been burned lately, but haven't been sore for a while. I did buy these abs straps many moons ago, think I'll do a killer 300 abs exercise or something today.

No comments:

Post a Comment