Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday - 10 minutes of Torture

Here's Tuesday's Workout:, but do not be deceived by the name:

4 minute workout

Good news - This workout would only be 4 minutes if you have a gymboss timer!

Bad news - We're not going to use our gymboss timers! But that's okay, this will still be short and sweet. (I'll do it this harder way too - but it's going to made it longer than 4 minutes...) so get a clock or watch (with a second hand if you can) and start your engines!

one round =
  • Blaster Push Up 5x
  • Jumper 5x
SO, let's do 10 rounds as fast as you can
mark, set, GO!

Ok, I'm done - and ok, that was killer, but good - I did the first round in 50 seconds, so I tried to keep up with that, got a little behind on some rounds, but really pushed and caught up with the clock during the last 3 rounds and I barely made my goal - I did 10 rounds in 9:59!

Let me know how ya do!

(and later in the day do the Tuesday Bonus: do a handstand again for as long as you can. - I'm going to do it during the commercials when we're watching biggest loser tonight. For some reason my kids are more loyal to that show as I am)

And another side note, I broke through a wall this morning - my weight was 139.4!! I broke through the 140 wall that I've been at for two months, I'm very pleased. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment