Thursday, March 15, 2012

Week 1 Workouts

This week my friend Aubrey let me recruit her to help me get going in the mornings: she said I could come over Mon, Wed, and Friday to her house and lead us in a quick 12 minute mini torture session, then we did the planks or exercise challenge on our own sometime during the day. Here's what my plan for us was this week:

Monday - 300 challenge (I'll write that out later, used to be online but the video is private now, lame... sort of like this workout, but 10 exercises and doing 30 reps each) + Planks

Tuesday - 500 Mountain Climbers (start at :35) + Handstand against wall (hold it for as long as you can, we'll try to beat our time next Tues)

Wednesday - Zwow #3 + Planks

Thursday - 300 Walking Lunges + Bridge (hold it for as long as you can, we'll try to beat our time next Thurs)

Friday - Enjoy the Burn + Planks

Saturday - don't know yet... maybe a 2 mile run?

No comments:

Post a Comment