Monday, July 1, 2013

38 Weeks

I've almost made it.  One week left, as I'm scheduled to be induced next Monday.  (excited!!!!!)  One week to go... that finally seems close.  Two, four, six, eight weeks, none of that seemed close - I was still going to be pregnant forever.  But one week, I think I can handle that!  I've got more I could do this week than I will probably get done, so that means this week will go by fast.  Yay!  

No pictures of myself this week or last week - we didn't go on a date cause Corey was doing camping things with the kids for church the past two Fridays.  We'll go out this week though and we'll see if I can still make myself feel pretty enough for a picture.  :)

For exercising this past 2-3 months, it seems the only thing I've been consistent with is planks and lunges.  I've been doing my 12 minutes of planks (in 1 minute rotations) twice a week, usually Mon and Saturday with 400 lunges sometime in between.  I can do the lunges without being sore and I oddly enough really enjoy doing the planks - I feel strong and ready for delivery, plus it's kept my arms kinda tone.  :)  I did my planks this morning after I skin brushed (something else I've been re-introduced to and have been doing the past month - been following this routine, but have a hard time doing the bottom of my feet, can't reach!)

So, the only thing I can't decide is if I do my 12 mintues of planks next Monday before or after delivery?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment