Monday, July 8, 2013

Side Plank on Hand

I'm heading in to the hospital today for delivery, very excited and looking forward to meeting this little girl.  I was busy nesting over the weekend, doing various painting projects and rearranging furniture.  So I didn't get to my 12 minutes of planks on Friday or Saturday.  So since I can't fall asleep I did them this morning to make up for the weekend and I'll do them after delivery tonight for my Monday planks.  The past few weeks I've added 30 seconds of a hand plank to one of my rounds of left and right side planks.  With my feet one in front of the other like this pic below, not stacked.

I just have added it for one of the 3 circuits I do (3 circuits of 4 plank positions - center, right side, left side, and yoga table).  I did the side plank on elbow for 15 seconds, then hurried up on my hand for about 25 seconds, then finish it out on the elbow again.  So not quite 30 seconds holding it, but it takes about 30 seconds out of the minute side plank.  I'm excited to have my belly free soon and be able to start to move and stretch more without the hips hurting, and to start doing the wheel and stuff again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment