Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Last 400 Lunges

Did my last walking lunges this morning.  400 total, did 50 at a time with a little walk in between to shake it off, took me about a half hour, and check! I'm done with lunges until after the baby's born!  (I'm enjoying saying and thinking about everything I do as a "this is the last time doing ____ until after the baby's born!" task).  So I'm done with those until next week, and pending on how things go, maybe I'll put my angel baby in a Moby Wrap and do my lunges next Wednesday with her sweet companionship.  I'm guessing it will be easier to do it with her wrapped around me rather than inside of me?

Tomorrow we have the 4th of July Fun Run and other festivities.  I'll be walking the  3K this year.  Joseph has been training, his best time was 12:09 the first time he ran it, and it's been slower each time since.  He keeps asking me questions about what he should do to prepare, too bad I have no idea.  Maybe I'll go google it and see if I can find any good advice or studies for him.  I did read this yesterday from Smarter Science of Slim's website about jogging.  I, personally, and fully converted to the idea that all you need is 10 minutes of exercise Bodyrock/Zuzana style mentality, plus a clean diet.  We'll see how quickly this baby weight comes off as I get on the brief and high intensity workouts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment