Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cleaning Lunges & 180s

Did 1:30 planks today for 12 minutes, goes like this:

2 rounds of the following
  • 90 second left plank
  • 90 second right plank
  • 90 sec center plank
  • 90 sec yoga table
Then I did a wheel for 1 minute, working up to 1:30, first gotta get my wrists stronger

Tonight during the commercials of the AFV rerun the kids and I did handstands in my bedroom - my best time was :39.  Then, after shooing all the kids off to bed, I did "cleaning lunges" in my bedroom, which are walking lunges around my room and I clean up all the blankets and pillows and toys off the floor as I take 400 lunges walking back and forth across the room.  I did 30 reps of 180 jump squats after each 100 lunges.  180 Jump squats are a P90X move, I'll let these nice gentlemen demonstrate in this video here, so my night time routine went like this:

4 rounds of the following:
  • 100 walking lunges
  • 30 180 jump squats
I had to up the workout today cause I ate some brownies that I bought for the kids.  Then I told the kids I can't have treats around the house any more cause my will power is not strong.  Sorry kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment