Saturday, July 20, 2013

200 Deadlifts

Yesterday was an "active rest/recovery" day, I did lots of cleaning around the house but no workout.  Today I was ready to go.  So first I did my morning routine of weigh in (159), then oil pulling during my skin brushing routine, then off to my closet for my workout.  
My main exercise course was 200 deadlifts with two 30 lb weights, with a little bit of other stuff mixed in with it, my routine looked like this:  

50 deadlifts in 2:10 min.
1:30 plank rotations in 6:00 min.
50 deadlifts - 1:55
1:30 plank rotations - 6:00 min
50 deadifts 1:59 
quick 15 second breather
50 deadlifts (arms burning and took a few pauses for my hands) 2:37 min
Then straight into a wheel, and considering that my arms were already wasted, I was pleased with the :54 time.  (Might do wheel again tonight and try to make 1:00)
Then I did a handstand for :30, again, my arms were wasted and shaking - 

So there is my about 20 minute workout for today.  I might join Joseph on a jog tonight, but I told him he'll have to be patient with my slow time, especially since he's such a speed demon now.  We might do a 2 or 5 mile run, or maybe just a few sprints around the block, we'll see how late it is before we're able to go and what we're feeling up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment