Tuesday, June 25, 2013

37 Weeks

Did 12 minutes of planks yesterday.  Only one more time next Monday!  Although I've been doing planks on Fridays too cause I'm not liking pushups right now, so I've been doing planks twice a week for fun, so maybe I actually have 3 more times... I'm looking forward to being strong for delivery and doing planks in my hospital room like I did after Sophia.  I figured it was safest to do it at the hospital, cause then if I hemorraged or anything they'd be able to help.  But I don't think it is bad at all, if anything it helps the uterus contract and helps my body on its way of getting back to normal.

We've had two birthday parties here Sunday and today.  I've stayed away from the ice cream, but did have a little bit of the cake and frosting.  Still eating my 10+ servings of veggies though, so hoping that will help keep clearing out any clog that slice of birthday celebration put into my metabolism.  :)

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow, and will schedule my induction.  I'm keeping busy with cleaning and decorating around the house, glad the nesting instinct finally kicked in!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment