Tuesday, July 9, 2013

39 Weeks

Ready to go in, just waiting for the ok from the Women's Center.  I was scheduled to be induced yesterday but there was no room at the inn.  And today my Dr. was busy at a different hospital than the one I'm schedule so he wanted to do it Wednesday.  I've been in a bit of a pathetic mopy mood this morning, but am doing slightly better now.  Less than 24 hours to go, atleast I hope so.  Or atleast it better be.  If they push me back again I might die.  Have mercy.  The light at the end of my tunnel can't move, it shall make me lose my sanity.  I'm NOT going to do my lunges tomorrow morning (ok, maybe I will just cause I'm competitive even if it's just with myself) but I'd really rather do them without the big tummy, I want to be able to move freely again.  I will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment