Monday, July 15, 2013

500 Mountain Climbers

Did 500 mountain climbers this morning in 5:56, not bad!  My shoulders have stayed pretty strong from doing planks though, and they are usually the first group of muscles to give out with mountain climbers, so I'm pleased with that time.  Also did my regular 12 minutes of planks circuit.

On Saturday I did a wheel for the first time in a long time - I did it after planks so maybe my arms were already tired.  Pre-baby I could hold it for a minute easy, but on Saturday only held it for :35, going to work it up from there and improve.  My plan for this week:

Monday - Planks & Mountain climbers
Tuesday - Wheel hold and then Upper body eccentric workout
Wednesday - Planks, 10 min 180 Jump squat cardio circuit
Thursday - 400 walking lunges or 200 jump lunges
Friday - 10 minute high knees cardio circuit
Saturday - Planks & Wheel

Weight this morning 163.0

No comments:

Post a Comment