Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Movie Burpees

So, first to log the weekend, I didn't do anything last Friday, Saturday I did 1 minute planks, & Sunday is a rest day.

This week we are up at Park City.  I came down this morning though cause Natalie has a dr. appointment.

Sadly, eventhough there is a gym there at the hotel, I didn't find a time to make it down yesterday. I did get in 12 minutes of 1 minute planks though as we watched a movie - Get Smart.  Pretty funny.  I was trying to hold a side plank when Steve Carrel said "Oh Kay" in his mute stable boy voice, I couldn't stop laughing and was trying to not lose my form.  Then later at night Joseph, Ethan, and I watched "The Italian Job" and I said I had to do 5 burpees for everytime they swore.  I'm still 30 behind, but got like 40 in, thankfully it wasn't as high as I expected.  More of an action movie than a cursing movie, so that was good.  It's Natalie's fault I didn't finish cause she started to fuss and I had to nurse her and the swearing got ahead of me.  So that is how you do movie burpees.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment