Friday, August 17, 2012

ZWOW #30

My legs are still sore from my 400 lunges on Monday.  Guess I haven't been keeping up with keeping them worked as much as I thought.  But I was able to do Zuzka's workout of the week (Zwow) today - Zwow 30 today which is a "beat your time" of Zwow 1.

Complete as 3 rounds for time
1 round =

  • Dive bombers (10x)
  • 5 Burpees
  • Squat with Side Leg Lift (20/20)
  • 5 Burpees
  • Side Plank Lift (10/10)
  • 5 Burpees
  • Pistol Squat (10x)
  • 5 Burpees
I didn't do pistol squats, I did a 1 minute wall squat each round instead.  But I think my hips have issues that could be helped if I did do pistol squats, so I'm gonna start doing them modified and try to work my way up.  I'll just do them on the stairs.
As for my time... my timer got stopped by the baby at the end of round 2, then I got pulled away so there was a 10 minute interruption in the middle of it.  Annoying, but sometimes I annoy Sophia too, as you can tell by the look she's giving me here.
haha - So we just grin and bear it.  :)  Still, love short and intense workouts that just use your bodyweight, you can even do a lot of them barefoot like this guy did ~ His pistol squats are awesome, great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment