Tuesday, August 21, 2012

20 Exercise

For my workout today I did a 20 minute workout by doing each of the following exercises for 1 minute (with a quick break to write down my reps after each minute) - I tried to do an "on the floor" exercise followed by a standing or cardio exercise:

  1. Dive Bombers
  2. Jump Lunges
  3. Mountain Climbers
  4. Jumping Jacks
  5. Plank Jacks
  6. Deadlifts (two 30 lbs)
  7. Wall Touch
  8. 180 Jump Touch
  9. Plank Rows (30 lbs)
  10. High Knees
  11. Left Side Plank Lift
  12. Skaters
  13. Right Side Plank Lift
  14. Burpees
  15. Dragon Lunges
  16. Mule Kick w/Jump Squats
  17. Squat Jumps
  18. Center Plank hold
  19. Walking Lunges
  20. Plank Row/Knee Tuck
It was a good workout and I'm feeling happy and fit.  Going to do some Boat Pose Yoga tonight too, hoping to improve my posture ~

No comments:

Post a Comment