Thursday, August 23, 2012

ZWOW #1 with Pistols!

I did it, I did ZWOW #1 and I did it with the pistol squats this time, pretty proud of myself.  My time was 24:02


They were modified pistol squats, mind you - I sat down on the couch after pulling off a cushion, so it was really low.  I know I'll have to work up to doing it without being able to sit at the bottom of each rep.  Still, like I said, proud of myself for doing it!  Definitely harder than a 1 minute wall squat.

and I got that image above from a blog I just stumbled upon "God In Fitness" which I am going to explore around but I think I'm gonna love it!  I've got a spiritual blog and a fitness blog, I love that they combined them in one, God and Health are two of the things I am most passionate about.  Like!

No comments:

Post a Comment