Saturday, August 18, 2012

Angry Trainer Workout

This is a workout from the Angry Trainer that I modified just a little bit (I am going to do both sides of an exercise (like gladiator) rather than do one side each round cause if I tried it that way I know I'd forget if I'm on the left or right side.)

Set your gymboss for 10/20 and do each
1 round (7 minutes) -
  • Little People (stay in low squat, low left lung forward
  • Hip Drive (dumbbell swing)
  • Gladiator
  • - other side Gladiator
  • Bottom Burpee
  • One Legged Jumps (back lunge with knee up jump)
  • - other leg One legged jumps
  • Swiss Ball Twist Roll Ins
  • Dumbbell Snap (pull with the elbow in a row, then press up)
  • - other side Dumbell Snap
  • Rocking Abs
  • Bird Dogs (knee to elbow under and extend)
  • - other side Bird Dogs
  • Burpee Jump Squats
Rest 10 seconds and repeat 2, 3 or even 4 sets if you can handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment