Saturday, August 4, 2012

ZWOW #28 - Bodyweight Bombshell

Love love love these workouts - intense, quick, and effective!

I was just here at my computer watching this video and writing it down so I could go do it, then Zuzka started and even though I was here barefoot and in my pj pants, I tried out each one and could do them okay, so I did it too with her. I just followed along with whatever she was doing - I could do the dragon kicks faster but was slower on the reptile push ups, so I'd get ahead and keep going, or keep going to try and catch up. I did 3 rounds. :)



10 minute AMRAP
(As many Rounds as Possible in 10 minutes)

1 round =
  • 20 Dragon Lunge Kicks - 10 reps each leg
  • 20 Alternate Jump Lunges
  • 15 Pike Jumps (like a Mule Kick with a Jump Squat)
  • 10 Reptile Push Ups (right knee, left knee, & push up)

Go do it RIGHT NOW!

2 comments:

  1. Did 4 rounds and got to 10 jump lunges before the time was out. Then I did 8 minutes of abs from Bodyrock. If only we were closer to one another and could smash out WOs together....

    ReplyDelete