Monday, August 20, 2012

20 Minute Lunge & Deadlift Challenge

Even though I was sore for 5 days, I did enjoy my 400 lunges challenge last week that I gave myself.  Going to do a repeat of it today but alternating in Deadlifts with two 30 lbs dumbbells.  Looks like this:

Set Timer for 20 minutes

Set Gymboss to 1:00

Every minute, on the minute, do 5 Half Burpees (or 3 standard burpees (that means with the push-up))
Then after your burpees, do walking Lunges. then ~
Beep - do burpees again, followed by Deadlifts
Beep - do burpees again, followed by walking lunges again
Beep - do burpees again, followed by Deadlifts again

Get the picture? 

I'll be listening to this song during my workout, on repeat for 20 minutes -


Then I'll go take a shower and get dressed and get to the million things I should do today (since it's almost 1pm, yikes!) ~ have a great day!

Update - my arms are sooo sweaty.  I had a telephone call after 10 minutes, paused my timer, thought I started it again after I was off the phone but I didn't so I think I added 4 minutes in there without being timed - 24 minutes baby!  Ooh I'm drippin', woo, gonna go stretch.

Nicole, I'm training you when you get here, so watch out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment