Saturday, August 25, 2012

ZWOW #31 - Circuit Sweat

Did this one today and ugh, I was feeling super sluggish and didn't have a lot of gusto to do it, but I just kept moving and pushed, and slowly but surely finished it - yippie!

Loved the style of the workout - with 10, 20, 30 etc increased reps. 

3 rounds for time - 1 round =
  • 10 Push Ups
  • 20 Burpees
  • 30 Jump Squats
  • 40 Mountain Climbers
  • 50 Sit Ups

Zuzana got about 16 minutes, I got 27.  Pretty slow.  But we've had visitors in town and have been making cookies and eating chocolate chips.  I know, excuses excuses. 

Video here.


4 comments:

  1. AH! I wish we could work out together!!! I'd so be over there every day being motivated and motivating! We'd kick butt together! I'm going to go do this one now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we would. Maybe we'll move to Indy, or when are you guys moving back to Utah then, huh?!!?

      Delete
  2. Nice job!
    My time was 24:40. Zuzana is better - again :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good time Luca - I'll try to beat you first, then we'll both go for Zuzana, 16 minutes! She is a machine

    ReplyDelete