Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ZWOW Wednesday

Stayed up late last night so woke up a little late this morning. Started the day off right by doing just a little something - just ran a quick sprint around the block like yesterday, beat my time by 5 seconds - 2:29 - but I was heaving a lot and now my throat hurts, I was breathing hard!

Then after getting the kids off to school, I did Zw0w #9 and the Yo Te Quiero Workout

For ZWOW 9, I did 4 rounds for time, my time was 11:04
1st round = 2:35
2nd round = 5:10
3rd round = 8:11
last round = 11:04

And since I was feeling "sprite" (as Tony Horton says), I also repeated the Yo Te Quiero workout:

Do each exercise in a round for 1 minute each. Repeat round one more time for a total 12 minute workout

1) Plank Jacks (hold a plank on your elbows or hands, jump your feet out and in like if you were doing a jumping jack)
2) Rocket Launchers (1-2-3 squat jacks then jump up on count 4, repeat - for the 1-2-3 do out-in-out UP in-out-in UP repeat)
3) Plank Hops (aka Ski Abs, demo at 0:00 - 0:10)
4) Side Jump Lunges
5) Pendulum (demo at 5:39)
6) 1 Jump Forward/2 Hops Back

Now I'm done and trying to keep my sweaty arms off the laptop - It's 11:15 so... I'm gonna go take a bath!! (Which is a small victory in itself for this busy mom.)

Happy Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment