Friday, April 20, 2012

Be Back in 10...

This morning I explored a trail close to home that I hadn't been on before, it was fun.  I took my interval timer and would sprint or do jump tucks for 20 seconds, then walk or jog for 50 seconds, and really enjoyed the beautiful cloudy sky and cool morning.  I was listening to Read My Mind and dancing in between my sprints.  (I'm loving that music this week!)

Going to take my tunes with me to Newport and might take a pic of me running on the beach, and see if this is true...

(funny)

So heading out in a few hours.  ...guess I better go pack?

I'm sure I'll have internet access while we're gone, but I'm not planning on blogging for the next 10 days, so I'll be back on Monday April 30th.  Visit some of the April link archives for workout ideas if you need suggestions, or go for a walk and enjoy spring.  As for me, I'm going to be doing burpees, lunges, and squats as I wait in line and walk around Disneyland.  I'll get a pic of that for you too.  :)

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment