Monday, April 2, 2012

Fat Blasting Blitz

Got this one in my inbox today from FitStudio -here's a link with little videos showing each exercise - going to try it, it looks to me like it's probably a 20-30 minute workout.

2 circuits - record your time for each circuit:

Part 1 - repeat these 4 exercises in a circuit 3x
100 jump rope
25 push press
25 prisoner squat
25 push ups

then another 100 jump rope
TIME = (My time was 14:10)

Part 2 - repeat circuit 3x
5 pull ups
5 burpees
5 tricep dips
5 pull ups
5 burpees
25 crisscross squats (I call these 180 jump turn)
TIME = (My time was 8:33)

2 comments:

  1. Hi - just found your blog kindof randomly and thought I'd leave a comment. I love your posts! You have some great ideas and a great attitude. I'm personally more of the endurance-runner type, but I need to incorporate more strength training stuff (like planks!) so I this was good inspiration. Thanks, and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I do hope this blog helps somebody out someway, but it always helps me to get moving and post my time and pretend someone's reading :) so your comment gave me a little boost of energy, so thank you! Take care

      Delete