Saturday, April 14, 2012

Active Rest

Corey and I went on a 4 mile run/walk together this morning, it was fun! Been a long time since we've done that. I actually totally remember the last time, cause it was in Costa Rica right after I miscarried. That was Oct 2010, so it's been a year and a half, so I was thinking "Wow! This is just like when we ran on the beach! Except ...we're in Utah now! And there are mountains and snow!" So I guess there wasn't a lot in common with our last run, except for the part when we'd jog. Actually we were jumping over puddles, so that was like the beach tide pools a little. It's a chilly but beautiful day here in Utah.

Still doing my planks for 12 minutes 3x a week. I've been thinking of my plan of attack exercise wise so I can be ready for an upcoming family vacation to California, I'll post that next week.

Easter really derailed my diet. I ate a lot of chocolate but I'm ready to be good again. Going to move around furniture today and have an active rest day at home.

Here's a gross picture that I saw this week that has stayed with me as I've thought back to my naughty treat eating this week.


Ugh. Fat is gross. Nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment