Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bcx Express Welcome Package

Just signed up for one of FitStudio's getting fit programs. Yesterday I first signed up with Alfonso Moretti and the "Real Strength" program, but when the first workout came with 31 different exercises, I thought "nope." I could do it, but I need faster and more efficient, can't go for long times, I'm a busy mom with 8 kiddos, so... unsubscribed the same day I signed up, looked at the other programs ~

ok, for take 2 let's try Bcx Express. Came to my inbox, click, and it looks good! They sent three circuits, the Welcome Package, the Bomb (posted below) and SSS (skater/squat/shuffle). Looks good, even if I just do one of the circuits. I'll let you know how it goes, but check it out yourself, looks like they've got a good website and online program set up!

Here's the "Welcome Package" workout:
5 exercises in a round, complete 3 rounds for time

1 round =
  1. 20 Butt Kicks
  2. 20 Squat Front kicks
  3. 20 Heismans
  4. 20 Jumping Jacks
  5. 10 Bicycle Crunches
My time =

No comments:

Post a Comment