Monday, April 16, 2012

600 Upperbody Fusion

I call it a "fusion" workout if you repeatedly do an exercise in between the other exercises. For example, the workout I did this morning is one I made up where I did a fusion of mountain climbers into an upper body workout.
  1. 60 Mountain Climbers
  2. 60 Push Ups
  3. 60 Mountain Climbers
  4. 60 Bicep Curls
  5. 60 Mountain Climbers
  6. 60 Shoulder Press
  7. 60 Mountain Climbers
  8. 60 Chair Dips
  9. 60 Mountain Climbers
  10. 60 Weighted Superman lifts

See how that works - you FUSE an exercise into the circuit workout, hence, FUSION.

This was also a bit like a Body-for-LIFE upperbody workout where you workout each upperbody set of muscles - chest, biceps, shoulders, triceps, and back.

My time for this workout was 25:12. I spent a lot of time doing the 60 push ups, need to work on that upperbody strength. I did the first 8 on my toes, the rest on my knees in between my grunts and gasps for breath.

1 comment: