Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Recovery Week

Last week Corey was finishing up his 2 week trip to Santiago, Chile. I kept up with workouts during week one, then last week I was focusing more on finishing my painting projects, so I did something little everyday, but some of those days it was just busy active rest. Then the Easter Bunny visited...


Three Easter Egg hunts later and I've gotten the last of the jelly beans and chocolate eggs out of the house and it's time to assess where I'm at, so ~

Yesterday morning I did my 12 minutes of planks, good job me! Got in a workout last night at 11:00 p.m, I did the Yo Te Quiero Workout plus 40 Romanian Deadlifts with two 30 lb weights.

This morning it was the 400 lunges challenge. Didn't time myself, just did it while I was on a walk outside, so glad Spring is here!!

We'll see how sore I am later today/tomorrow. Going to do my handstand and wheel challenges tonight during the commercial of Biggest Loser. My kids and I like that show, it's our little Tuesday night activity that we do together. They are working out at the White House with Michelle Obama tonight, wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment