Tuesday, April 3, 2012

60 Second Shred

Ok, I really liked this workout by FitStudio too - good stuff!

15 exercises, 60 seconds each:
(will type them up later, the baby's screaming...)

Link to their site and short demo videos here

...AND I also like that their site really seems to be focused around one thing - EXERCISING!!! I totally have been cringing lately or giving disclaimers if I mention Bodyrock to anyone cause I just hate all the pics in the sidebars. I also feel like I have to apologize about the immodesty when I refer people to ZWOW videos, which I hate having to do cause I really like her. I just prefer modest sports bras, wish it weren't too much to ask. Sometimes they deliver, and those are happy days.

Ok, that's my 2cents, now go get a quick workout!

Plus, today I did a wheel for 1:24! That's my new record time for myself to beat, it felt good

No comments:

Post a Comment