Monday, April 30, 2012

Excuses

On Biggest Loser it's the season of "No Excuses" ~ and they had the contestants take a trip to Hawaii to show that you can lose weight on vacation  I do not believe, however, that they could have lost weight if they were taking a family vacation to Disneyland with 8 children.  I did good on Monday, but the rest of the week was shot.  I didn't do any burpees or lunges around Disneyland cause that would have distracted me from counting 8 again, which I did probably a thousand times during the week.

Joe 1, Mel 2, Ethan 3, Hyrum 4, Wesley 5, Abi 6, Lily 7, Sophi 8 - Ok, we're still have them all.

If I wasn't counting to 8 I was holding a kid, cause in my poorly executed and procrastinated packing, I forgot the umbrella stroller. 

Sorry that I snapped the pic with you mid-blink, sweetheart.


I rented one for the first day FOR 15 BUCKS and vowed not to spend that much again for renting a stroller for just one day, so I didn't.  I thought I'd get a chance to run by a Walmart and buy an umbrella stroller but didn't have a chance to do that either, so I did carry a kid most of the day on Wednesday and Friday as we walked around the Magic Kingdom, I guess that probably counts for some kind of upper body workout, right?  Plus on Wednesday I booked it (walking but carrying a big ol' bag of food and diaper supplies) from California Screamin' to ToonTown, so I went from the southern most part of the parks to the northermost part, that was probably also good for a 30 min cardio workout, so maybe I did get in my exercise I guess.

Diet totally tanked though.  Tons of nuts and dark chocolate.  But today's a new day!  Hooray for New Week's Resolutions, cause I'm back on the wagon again.  No need to give myself a guilt trip.  I'm going to be doing my best to be healthy whether I'm at my goal weight or not, so just keep living your life and don't sweat it.

Kinda starting a beginners week - this morning I did my planks and a 20 minute jog which included 400 lunges.  See how I feel tomorrow and we'll hit it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment