Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Push

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, Corey nuked my computer.

Today I'm doing day 3 of Bcx Express, and I really like these little emails coming to my inbox everymorning!

Warm Up - 3 minutes (took me 3:32)

The Push - 6 minutes (my time= 5:44)

Ten-Four - 7 minutes (I call bull - It took me 2:19 to do one round, and they estimate you can do TEN rounds in SEVEN MINUTES?! No way. After 20 minutes of these babies I was done, I lost count of how many rounds I did, but I do know I timed myself twice for 1 round and got 2:19 each time. Burpees kill me, not my favorites, hope they're good for me I guess)

Boot Camp Core - 10 minutes (I'll do this one another day, cause after 10-4 above, I'm done for today)

Plank-N-Simple - 6 minutes (These look like a good "in-between" between beginner planks and my 12 minute planks)

I'll see how much I get done in 20-30 minutes, do what I can before the Easter Egg Hunt in 45 minutes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment