Monday, August 5, 2013

3 Minute Planks & 3 Miles

After a week retreat at Park City and not doing very well during that week (understatement) with workouts or diet, I'm ready to hit this week with renewed focus and determination.  This morning I did some 3 minute planks as I listened to Animal - (that's a really fun song) ~

3 minute Center plank (almost died)
3 minute yoga table (do-able)
2 minute right plank
2 minute left plank
1 minute right
1 minute left

Then tonight I went for a 3 mile jog/run ~ walked for .5 miles, ran for 2.0 without stopping (yay! good job self) then a .5 mile cool down on the walk home. My goal was to jog the 2 miles without stopping and proud to say I did it, big improvement from my last run with my son Joseph.  :)  Feeling good, weight still hovering around 156.

No comments:

Post a Comment