Tuesday, September 25, 2012

ZWOW 5 Revisited

Just did ZWOW 5 again.  I used two 15 lb dumbbells.  But instead of doing 4 rounds of this:
  • 10 Bicep Curls with Shoulder Press
  • 30 Medicine Ball Mountain Climbers
  • 10 Sumo Deadlift w/upright row
  • 5 Competition Burpee

I did 2 rounds of this (cause I didn't feel like counting rounds, I would have just gone straight through if I as able to do 40 reps of the curls/presses):
  • 20 Bicep Curls with Shoulder Press
  • 60 Medicine Ball Mountain Climbers
  • 20 Sumo Deadlift w/upright row
  • 10 Competition Burpee

My time was 10:48.  And I also did a 3 minute 6 count burpee buy in before I started, so since I did that first, the 10 burpees at the end of each round wasn't so bad. Pretty sweet.  The bicep curls/shoulder presses were brutal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment