Friday, September 7, 2012

Killer 600

Today's workout: do this 150 rep circuit 4 times
  • 50 walking lunges with bicep curls (two 12 lb dumbells)
  • 30 Supergirl planks
  • 50 deadlifts (w/two 30 lbs dumbells)
  • 20 Spider Woman Push ups
Here's the Spider Woman Push Ups

and the Supergirl Plank & Reach
Good luck!
--- Later after the torture---
Ugh, sometimes I wish I do it before I post it, cause after 2 rounds I was ready to bailout. I was thinking "2 rounds, 14 minutes, that's good enough" but then I said "no, keep going" then I almost died during the 3rd round and kept getting interrupted by kids (was kinda grateful for the interruptions though so I could catch my breath and ease my muscles), so 3 rounds I was at 24 minutes.  The Push ups were the hardest for me, good thing there was only 20 of them.  Come on, that's really good enough right, but my conscience wouldn't let me quit then cause I titled this Killer 600, not killer 450. (stupid title), so I finished it up at 34 minutes.  And I was shaky and so glad it was over!!!  Wasn't quite feeling like a soldier this time, felt wasted. I was frowning and I meant it, hence today's workout song.


No comments:

Post a Comment