Monday, September 10, 2012

ZWOW #33

15 Minute AMRAP

10 Side Lunge Burpees (alternate side lunges, so 5 each side)
10 Pulse Squat Jumps (10 pulses + 1 jump = 1 rep)
10 James Bond Lunges
15 Side Plank Leg Lift - plank up on your hand, not elbow - (move your lifted foot to back then front again = 1 rep, do 15 each side)

video here
Z got 3 rounds + 1 side lunge burpee

I didn't do it along with her, I'm going to do it tonight and I'm gonna beat her score!!!  (fingers crossed)

~~ Later ~~

Ok, those pulse jumps were brutal.  I think my form wasn't perfect with the james bond lunges, and re-watching her video I also probably should have kept my legs straighter during the leg lifts, but still, I did pretty good!  In the 15 minutes I finished 3 rounds, 10 burpees, and 6 pulse jumps.  I finished up that round and so did 4 rounds in 17:09.  Great workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment