Saturday, May 12, 2012

ZWOW # 17 - Wall Walks

Ok, I can tell this one is gonna be an arm killer -

12 minutes AMRAP

1 round =
  • 5 Wall Walks
  • 10 Wall Lunge (each leg 1x = 1 rep, so 20x)
  • 15 Plank Wall Touch (each arm 1 = 1 rep, so 30x)
  • 20 Wall Sit w/march (each leg 1x = 1 rep, so march and count to 40)
Zuzana did 2 rounds plus started the 3rd round up to 14 plank wall touches.  I'm going to do 3 rounds for time.


Video here

Good luck, yikes!

~ time lapse ~

Ok, just did that.  I could hardly walk in the handstand, so I modified by keeping my feet on the ground and walking my hands to my feet into a downward dog position, then bracing my arms while walking my feet up the wall, trying to hold the handstand.  Burner.  Easier than what Z did.  With that intermediate modification, I did 3 rounds in 11:45

No comments:

Post a Comment