Wednesday, May 2, 2012

ZWOW #14 - Curls & Lunges

Did this one yesterday, and my legs are so sore today.  I'm pretty positive it's from these weighted jump lunges here and not from my 400 lunges Monday. You want to give it a go?

1 round = 10 reps of each exercise
  1. Push Up Press
  2. Thruster
  3. Back Curl Lunge
  4. Preacher Curl
  5. Weighted Lunge Jumps
  6. Broad Jump Burpee
Do 5 rounds for time.

This was a great workout - Video Here
Z's time = 18:22 (she killed me - I got 24:59)

I used two 15 lb dumbbells for my weights, except for the preacher curls I couldn't do 15 and switched out for 12 lb dumbbells for that one.  Doing those jump lunges with weights, holy moly, I'm stinkin' sore today.  Going to go warm up and stretch and work on my flexibility today!

1 comment:

  1. Anyone know what is the weight Z used? 10, 12, 15?

    More details on my workout - The first round took me 4:38, but I couldn't remember if it was 10 reps each leg then knew that it wasn't cause it was going to kill me if it was, and Z wouldn't intentionally kill me. So I did 20 back curl lunges the first round, then 10 for the rest. I tried to beat my time for each round:
    1st round - 4:38
    2nd round - 4:11
    3rd round - 4:54
    4th round - 4:54 again
    5th round - 5:22

    so total time was 23:59 but I added an extra minute to my total time that I guessimtaed from my time writing my score's down. :) Good stuff

    ReplyDelete