Friday, May 25, 2012

Me or the House


So like I said, Corey's gone, so since I'm not trying to play the impressive housewife who's got it all together role for him (you know, like by showering, doing my hair or makeup, all that stuff), I'm just playing Mom and homemaker - we've been having mac n' cheese for dinner for the kids, I've been cleaning up a storm, been eating my healthy way for myself, so diet has been great but I haven't been exercising, just active resting.  Shampooing my carpets at 11:00 at night so they'd be dry before my kids are awake and running around, does that count as active rest?  Did do planks yesterday and some stretching.  But my focus has been on the house this week instead of myself, and I'm doing good and will get back on the wagon pronto, and the house is looking awesome.  

Here's a link for inspiration - this lovely lady has lost 60 lbs so far, great story to remind us to make the most of your life for yourself - set your goals and go get them.  Being healthy is not a diet or exercise program, it's a LIFESTYLE.


No comments:

Post a Comment