Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lots of Active Rest

Saturday was busy, so since I had done such a long run Friday I took it easy with doing lots of yard work.  Sunday is always a day of rest.  Then again yesterday was busy - Corey just left for a trip to Chile and Colombia and I've given myself lots of projects to do while he's gone.  Yesterday we did the boys room and I was moving furniture and moving mattresses and a bunk bed upstairs, so, I counted it as an active rest day again.  So far today I've done a bunch of running around with errands and carrying the baby around the museum and animal farm at Thanksgiving Point.  Forgot that stroller again like I did at Disneyland!  Got to start remembering that again.

So, hopefully I'll get in a real workout today, but we'll see.  It takes me a few days to get in to the "Corey's out of town" routine, so we'll see how it does.  If I don't get in a workout, I'm atleast going to do more yoga stretching cause my shoulders are super tight, I need a massage...

No comments:

Post a Comment