Friday, May 18, 2012

6 Mile Run

My friend Adrienne is training for the Provo Marathon next month.  Today was her last long run as now she's tapering off, but still she had to do 20 miles.  3 hours.  Another friend and I were talking with her that we'd come and keep her company, so I ran 6 miles with her from 6:00 to 7, then Katie ran with her from 7 to 8, then she did the last hour on her own.  I let her take off after 3 miles cause I was slowing her down, plus my stress fracture in my right foot was starting to hurt, which is why I don't run much.  But it was still a great run and a good way to shock my body and jump start my fat burning for the morning.  :)  Going to look like this girl soon just to see what its like ;) 

Pictures of super fit girls like this that I think are awesome my husband doesn't care much for, doesn't think it's attractive.  My kids and I all agreed that this kind of body on a girl is just wrong and unnatural.  Yeah, that look is definitely not for me, (looks like a good workout tho, will write it down and give it a go).  So, if I get too ripped for his liking I guess I'll fatten myself up a little, but still I'd like to get here and see what I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment