Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Avengers & Mountain Climber Fusion Workout

Did this this morning.  This is a fusion/combination of this Bodyrock Workout here and 500+ mountain climbers.  I didn't do all the Bodyrock exercises cause of lack of equipment, but #1, 2, and 3 that video link above:

Set your gymboss timer for 10/50 or just watch a clock and switch each minute (giving yourself an approx 10 second breather at the top of each minute) - making this a 16 minute workout

1) Push Up / Toe Touch Burpee
- Mountain Climbers
2) Pike Mat Jumps
- Mountain Climbers
3) Plank Jumps (2 jumps) and Bag Drag 


- Mountain Climbers
4) High Knees- Mountain Climbers
5) Push Up / Toe Touch Burpee
- Mountain Climbers
6) Pike Mat Jumps
- Mountain Climbers
7) Plank Jumps (2 jumps) and Bag Drag
- Mountain Climbers
8) Jump Tucks
- Mountain Climbers


PLUS!  Last night I held a wheel for 1:38, that is my world record time, I was quite pleased with myself.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment