Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Diet Plan of Attack

After watching that video from yesterday, here is my food/diet plan of attack for the next 3 weeks and my exercise plan until Corey get's back from Chile is to focus on yoga and stretching

Beginning Stretching: Do the 4 stretches in the video link to the left everyday for 5 breaths or more
1) downward dog
2) pigeon (each leg)
3) forward bend
4) backward bend

FOOD: going to eat like this vegan video guy says combined with a little Marilu - fruit in the morning at 7, veggies and no chocolate, cheese, meat, or sugar for the rest of the meals during the day. 

7:00 - I've got apples and kiwi for my breakfasts (how simple is that!)
KIDS - cereal/oatmeal/cinnamon, raisins, slices of apple - fiber!!!

10:00 - going to do protein spinach shake at 10:00 (cocoa powder, but no sugar, so not really chocolate, but I'm wondering about the protein powder's effects on the body, shall do more research)
KIDS - spinach protein shakes

1:00 - serving of nuts and raisins if I'm out running errands or salad at home
KIDS - PB&J and fruit & carrots

4:00 - big egg and salsa salad or egg and mustard salad
KIDS - a treat (we gotta try and create a perfect world for these kids!)

6 or 7:00 - healthy version of what I'm feeding the kids or cabbage and chicken soup

No comments:

Post a Comment