Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fitness Tests

I know I said I was ready to focus this week, but I forgot that we still had nutella in the cupboard.  But now the spread is gone (almost, going to have the kids get rid of it in a minute), so now I'm really ready to get serious about diet this week. ;)  I read this article at Angry Fitness Trainer which I think I'm going to try - I didn't eat this morning until 11:00 and felt a little guilty about it, but didn't feel hungry, just guilty that I was ruining my metabolism by not eating every 3 hours, but maybe this eat from 11 to 7 thing would work for me. Or I might try to eat from 10 to 6.  I think 16:8 would work for me (16 hour of fasting, 8 hours of eating)

For exercise today, I tested myself on to beat my time for around the block sprint:

First I did clockwise: 2:28 ~ wow! Major improvement from my last time of 2:44! That time is like my normal pre-pregnancy time eventhough I'm still carrying an extra 20 lbs
counter clockwise - 2:35 ~ That's an improvement too, way to go me!

Plus going to do:
Wheel - 1:10 (I beat 1 minute!)
Handstand - :42 - working up to my old time of a minute, and at that link I recorded I did a wheel for 2 mins, wow, so I still have a ways to go... Slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment