Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Catch Up

I was in a bit of a slump last week, but still got in a few workouts although I didn't log them here yet, so:

Tues 8/20 - no workout
Wed 8/21 - nothing again, but I did vacuum up glitter. That's about how my day went.
Thurs 8/22 - after hitting bottom, ready to reboot, did 400 lunges around the house as I held Natalie
Friday 8/23 - nothing
Saturday 8/24 - 500 mountain climbers, 1 sprint around the block (counter clockwise) - 2:27
Monday 8/26 - 12 minutes of planks in 90 second sets
Tuesday 8/27 - Upperbody eccentric workout: chest -

  1. chest - pushups
  2. triceps - superman hold with arms back holding 8 lb dmbls
  3. biceps - superman hold on back with palms up, same weight as with triceps
  4. back - Superman t-hold with 5 and 8 lb dumbells
  5. didn't do shoulders
Then at 8 pm i did a 20 minute run with six 30 second sprints.

Then today - Wednesday 8/28 - 400 lunges around the neighborhood as I held Natalie. We both got sweaty, she got all sweaty in my arms. Plus I did a wheel for 1:07.

No comments:

Post a Comment