Saturday, August 31, 2013

Blah

It's like I either exercise or I can clean or I can cook, but I have not yet figured out how to do it all - atleast not since the kids started school. Blah. I don't get post partum depression, or haven't yet, but each year I get post-school depression. Takes me about 2 months to recover. Around Halloween I'm good cause by then it feels like it's passed quickly and perhaps I'll survive till Christmas and if I make it till Christmas then I think I can survive through the spring too.

Today we cleaned and on Friday I went grocery shopping and planned out dinners (I got 2 weeks ready! go me!) so I didn't exercise yet today and I didn't get it in yesterday. I shall do something before my head hits the pillow though. I'm going to do something simple, probably 500 mountain climbers and planks. Will update and log it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment