Monday, January 14, 2013

3:00 Planks

14 weeks today. Have felt totally normal - didn't have to take a nap, didn't feel nauseous or sick at all, yay!!!

I gave myself 2 workout choices today: planks or lunges.  I was feeling excited to do lunges, planks sounded like torture, so the competitor in me decided planks were what I needed to do.  I did a 3 minute center plank to start it off, been a while since I held on through one of those babies.  woo!

3 minute center plank
1 min break
3 min yoga table
(interruption by kids)
90 second right plank
90 second left plank
90 second right plank
90 second left plank

3 minute side planks are the hardest planks for me, I was struggling today to do the 90.  If I do 90 second side planks again next week, then I think in 2 weeks I might be able to grit my teeth through 3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment