Monday, January 7, 2013

13.1 - Planks

13 weeks today.  Not that I'm counting.  Well, I guess I am.  But I shouldn't, as I know from experience that counting makes it go so much slower, so trying to not really think about it and stay busy, but I guess I am keeping myself aware of the time.  (I think I'm going to make a countdown chain for each week!)

Ok, but this week I have a MAJOR GOAL, which is to do something every day!  And so far so good - despite spending most of the day on the couch (think I'm getting a little encore of my killer December flu) I did do 12 minutes of planks.  This is how it went today:

3 min Yoga Table (Reverse plank
1 min left
1 min right
2 MINUTES center!!!  (that was huge for me right now)
1 min right
1 minute left
1 minute center
1 minute break - slightly dying.  (Laying around for 6 weeks will do that to your body, my muscles are resisting )
1 min right
1 min left

Still have slightly sore arms from the divebombers Friday, but doing good.  Might try to do 400 lunges tonight if I get the kitchen clean.  If not, those are on the to-do list for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment