Tuesday, January 8, 2013

13.2 - Lunges

Ooo, I am gonna be feeling this over the next few days...

I probably should have eased myself back into my regular 400 lunges, but I'm too competitive I guess... I feel like I'd be wimping out, so I just went for it and now I am super shaky.  Did 50 at a time, each 50 took me about 2 minutes with a brief 30 second-ish breather in between.  Feeling a little like jello, hoping 4+ weeks of absolutely no lower body exercises won't mean that the lunges (no weights) that I just did will leave me sore for 5 days.  I shall document that later and we'll see how out of shape I became in the first trimester.  Kicking it back in gear!  Second day of the week and 2nd workout of the week, pretty good! 

Update - Here I am the Sunday following my Tuesday lunges, still a little sore today but not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment