Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tiff and Trice

So, as you can read in the new header, I'm going to change the focus of this blog for a few months from just me logging my workouts --> to --> me and my cute sis Patrice (I call her Trice) trying to have our best fit and healthy pregnancies yet!  Do you like these pictures of us from our childhood?
Although I must say after seeing her 35 minute workout from yesterday with A Million HIGH KNEES, hello?!?! ...I'm pretty sure she's gonna leave me in the dust.  But, I did do 400 lunges on Tuesday, so that counts for something, right?  I'm still sore from it and haven't done anything since, not totally cause I'm a slacker, but more cause we've had a crazy week which included our sewer main backed up again and flooding the basement.  Been a little nuts...  BUT I am going to workout today!  Yes, doing my 40 divebombers like I did last week - last week I worked out 2x - did planks one day and then divebomers on Friday.  This week I worked out 3 times, I added the lunges to my planks and divebombers, next week I'll add another day and another workout.  Gotta ease into these things, especially I'm recovering from the death becomes her that is the 1st trimester.  (...But maybe I'll give Trice's workout from yesterday a try...)

No comments:

Post a Comment