Saturday, January 19, 2013

14.6 - Planks, Divebombers, Yoga

Well Trice, you about killed me.  Well, not so bad,,only needed 2 days of recovery.  But as I was sore after trying to follow your lead I've taken the past two days off.  Today I caught up with my plank for the week and did 40 divebombers followed by 12 minutes of planks (1 minute rotations all the way through) and then this "Good Morning" Yoga below as a "good night" routine.
Monday I'll post my plan for next week.  :)  Happy Sunday tomorrow!  You're doing awesome btw.  Should we track our weight on here somewhere?  That might help both of us stay on target.  Like you, I notice it but also trying not to worry too much about it cause I know I'll be able to lose it after the baby's born.  Still, no need to go over board on chocolate chip cookies right now (talking to myself, I have a huge case of frozen cookie dough in the garage that I kick myself for buying, but it makes the kids happy...)

Either way, we'll get there.  I weighed in today, was 137.2, was 138.0 yesterday.  When I went to the dr. a week ago I was 139 on their scale, 135 when I weighed myself that morning.  I was 129 on new years eve, so kinda gained 10 pounds over the past 3 weeks.  But going from dead on the bed sick with a slow metabolism followed by feeling better and turning into a carb monster over night will do that to a pregnant lady!  Don't sweat it, again, we'll get there.  I'm just so happy to feel normal again, I can move and work and clean and it's wonderful, I am content with my pregnant body.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment