Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ZWOW #22 - Evil Chair Workout

Oh boy, this one looks good (meaning brutal/evil!)

Set a timer for every minute (gymboss or just watch your clock)
Every minute on the minute you have to do 4 burpees, then after that you try to complete the following:
  • 30 Chair Jumps (side to side = 1 rep, so 60 jumps)
  • 30 Chair Push Ups
  • 30 Tricep Dips w/straight leg
  • 30 Sumo Squat Jump
  • 30 Romanian Dead Lift Squat Twists (15 each leg)
Sounds complicated but it's not really, Zuzka's time was 20:41, so that means she did 80 burpees during the workout, which is a major workout in itself!

Video here

Good luck!!
~~~
Ok, did that one, took me 12:57.  I modified in that I did my tricep dips with bent knees, also instead of the RDL Squat Twists, I just did Romanian Dead Lifts with both legs, holding 2/30lb dmbls with a twist/turn at the end of each deadlift.

No comments:

Post a Comment