Thursday, June 14, 2012

Note to Self

Didn't workout yesterday in the morning cause I went to the temple instead ("Worship Wednesday!") then when I got back I didn't get in cause the day was a whirl of business ~ I was babysitting for my brother yesterday.  His kids were great, but with 12 kids, a puppy, 4 guinea pigs and 2 rats... the workout didn't happen.  Or the shower.  This morning I was still getting my breath back and wasn't up to working out yet but I had to bathe, so I'm all clean but with a sweaty workout still in front of me sometime today.  But that's okay.  I'll get in my workout, but probably won't do my ZWOW, I think I'll do a Body-for-LIFE style workout, they are less mentally challenging for me. 

On another note, I did eat kinda poorly yesterday (some cheetos & cookies) and felt grumpy most of the day (might be pms tho).  Then saw this from a friend, made me laugh...


Today I'm going to eat great and thus feel great.  Started off with some grilled peppers, onions, mushrooms and salmon for breakfast and I'm already feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment